Fill in all the Information and Resources (e.g. Pictures) required, indicate in which of the category you want to submit your project (max 1), and use the PowerPoint presentation as a way to showcase and underline the importance, work done and results of your project.
You must select 1 of the following categories to apply:
– Heat Pump City of the Year,
– The Lighthouse Heat Pump Project.
Fill in the form to the right of these instructions, with:
– Your Name;
– Your Email;
– Objective: HPA2022 Application- Title of your Project;
– Attach the filled-in PowerPoint Template (max 10MB).
– Click ‘Submit Project’
– Application opening: 30 September 2021
– Application deadline: 12 August 2022
Need more information, please get in touch with us by filling-in the ‘Contact From’ below. And we can guide you through the Application Process.
How to apply for the Heat Pump award
If you have a great project that includes heat pump technologies, please consider submitting it, you could be one of the next winners.
The competition is open to several categories of applicants:
- National associations
- Heat Pump Manufactures
- Project Managers
- Any other person involved in the project development