The Heat Pump Award
The Heat Pump Award (HPA) is an EHPA project which recognises the most efficient, smart and sustainable Heat Pump project at the local level.
The Heat Pump Award was launched in 2011 under the name Heat Pump City of the Year Award (HPCY) to highlight cities and regions that have put in place an energy efficient project which takes advantage of Heat Pump technology.
The project aims to :
· Collect best practice examples of Heat Pumps in urban areas to present to EU authorities
· Create role models for those who still hesitate to change
· Raise people’s awareness of the potential of Heat Pumps
· Recognise the innovative and continues work in the sector
#HPA2021 Winning Projects Brochure
To celebrate its 11th edition, the Heat Pump Award with the collaboration of the winners of 2021, has crafted a brochure to present the awarded projects.
Stats since 2011:
· 35 participating countries from Europe and beyond
· 202 submissions (each year we receive more than the previous)
· 149 participating cities
Sponsorship Packages for 2022 available here.
- Projects promoting Heat Pump Excellence Online Seminar – Presenting the Winners of the #HPA2020It was a pleasure having you as our guests in our event “Projects Promoting Heat Pump Excellence” We hope it was a valuable experience for you too and you appreciated the insights…
- Meet the winners of the HPA2021 edition!Watch the recording of the Ceremony here. On September 29th we celebrated the 11th edition of the Heat Pump Award (HPA) on a hybrid Ceremony taking place in the context…
- HPCY2020 winners proclamationOn the 17th of November 2020, we celebrated the 10th edition of the Heat Pump City of the Year award (#HPCY). On this special occasion we awarded four winners of the 2020…
- HPCY2020 award ceremony17th of November 2020, 10:30 – 12:00 CET EHPA is pleased to invite you to the 10th award ceremony of the Heat Pump City of the Year award, which will…
- 2019 EditionHeat Pump City of the Year (main category), won by “BEST7 in EU-GUGLE“ located in Tampere (Finland) and developed by ENERMIX OY company – is a multi-apartment building in which heat pumps use PV electricity and green…